Monday, March 2, 2009

Inspiration Can Be Found

Emailed To Me From Another Fighter:

"You may not believe this, but you, and a couple other people who I exchange emails with who are going through the same things we are, are also my motivators.. Bet you never
thought you would be a motivator being as sick as you are. But its true. I read what others are going through and I get myself up and out and moving.

Please keep in touch...let me know the highs as well as the lows. "


I feel the exact same way he does with other people. Reading their stories has inspired me and helped in so many ways. Finding others who are going through the same thing, and worse makes all the difference in the world for me. It sounds like everyone says this, but I am not going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Changing Daily Goals

  • Run a 5K!!!!

Lyme borreliosis

Lyme borreliosis
Structure Of Bacteria That Causes Lyme Disease Detailed In 3D

Followers