Thursday, March 19, 2009

Picc Line Info for New Patients

Here are a couple things you should get if you have a picc line:

Arm cover (click here to go to the link)
I tried socks which kinda fell apart and aesthetically looked bad. I was ready to take a under armor shirt and make my own arm cover. I first went on a hunt for something, willing to try anything but a sock. I wish I had had this idea with my last treatment. This is for sports so it is very breathable and has "wicking" abilities. It's also much easier to get dressed in the morning because cloths can slip on and off of it without catching.


Picc Line Protector

THIS IS WORTH THE MONEY. It's not that much money and I can get it on and off on my own without help. I also don't have to stress about water. I can completely submerge my arm without any water getting into my picc line for risk of infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Changing Daily Goals

  • Run a 5K!!!!

Lyme borreliosis

Lyme borreliosis
Structure Of Bacteria That Causes Lyme Disease Detailed In 3D

Followers