Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February And Going Strong

I would like to report that it is February and I am now 33 weeks pregnant and still feeling amazing! I still have energy to work a full day come home and make a healthy dinner. Yes, that's about all I can really do and if I go past that I tend to get a little more moody, it is still more then I was able to do when I was ill.

I am in my third trimester and still have more energy then when I was sick which is an amazing feeling. I do know that most of the hormones can really help with joint pain which means we wont know how my joints are till after the baby is born. It's been an uncomplicated pregnancy and we're crossing our fingers that it continues to remain so.

Just two more months till the baby is due! I'm looking forward to meeting my new little girl/boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Changing Daily Goals

  • Run a 5K!!!!

Lyme borreliosis

Lyme borreliosis
Structure Of Bacteria That Causes Lyme Disease Detailed In 3D

Followers