Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kara Welcome to the world

March 25th, 2011 my daughter was born. A beautiful healthy little girl!

We were successful in having a non-medicated natural birth. At the last minute we discovered that she was breach, but we were still able to have a quick easy birth. Just 10 hours of labor and no tears or loss of blood. My midwifes told me it's as though my body was meant to have babies. Go figure, I am a women!

It's now three months after her birth and three weeks ago I started running! Oh the excitement of lacing up my running shoes, snapping on my dogs leash and heading out. The labored breathing, the sweat, and my pounding heart beat was music to my ears. It's like I can ballance myself again finally after 4 years.

Starting slow! 1.5 mile run every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and walking Tuesday and Wednesday and swimming on Saturday mornings. My workouts are only 30 minutes because I am breastfeeding and that in of itself can make me tired. I figured from doing nothing a 30 minute workout is a good strong start.

My baby is wonderful (she sleeps through most nights) and I feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Changing Daily Goals

  • Run a 5K!!!!

Lyme borreliosis

Lyme borreliosis
Structure Of Bacteria That Causes Lyme Disease Detailed In 3D

Followers